What are your Guilty pleasures?

1. When I buy my expensive bags.:love:
2. Texas Turtles (2 scoops of vanilla custard, with chocolate, caramel topping, and roasted pecans and cherry on top). :love: :shame:
3. Salt and fresh ground papper krinkle Cut Kettle Chips.:biggrin:
4. When I am not doing my workout when I am suppose to.:P
5. The Purse Blog!! :P

And I am addicted to all of them!!!:lol: :lol: .

Listening to music on my Bose headphones, alone, in my room. (Can you say... LOOSER? :shame: ) Spotting fakes on eBay! Keebler fudge cookies. My ardent love of Chemistry class. ...and finally, this amazing blog!!!

the purse blog!!!
peanut butter (ahhh so delicious)
vanilla bean cheesecake from the cheesecake factory
not going to winter training
spending my parents' money!!! hahaha

Loganz said:
OMG Mariah - My favorite is the Vanilla Bean too....I always say I will try something new - but, I never do. :nuts:

what's the use of trying something new?!?!!?! it'll never be better than vanilla bean!! haha i love EVERYTHING vanilla, it's the best!

Definitely this forum :shame:

Alcohol... I love doing tequila shots :P

Blasting music and singing really loud in my car, even with my windows down. People will just have to deal with my awful voice.

Shopping... duh.

Rice Krispies treats :love:

trashy romance novels :love: :shame:... sex n the city reruns ...american idol :nuts:... tabloids and lol gossip about wills and harry lol i cant help it i wish we had princes... wow lol its very sad when i see it :wacko:

Definitely this blog:love:
Anything from L'Occitane
Tootsie pops (chocolate & orange are my favorites)
The Comedy Channel (Reno 911, Jon Stewart)
Jewelry
Acrylic nails
Science fiction and horror novels
the color "Red":lol:

* Celebrity Gossip is a big one :P
* Newlyweds (yes, I have it on DVD too :shame: )
* 70% chocolate
* TEA
* Staring at my engagement rings for a really long time (I'm weird, but I just love it so much!!).
* Listening to Britney Spears and dancing around when I'm alone in the house (if someone saw me I'd probably die :weird: )
* Planning my wedding (which has now become a necessity since it's coming up QUICK!)
* Browsing the LV website, writing down my future purchases :P
* Spinning classes, I am obsessed with them (I'm also a spinning instructor, so I make money on it :P )

I don't think that's all, but this is where I'll stop :cry: