What are your good habits?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. share to learn together

2. Make the bed every morning as I get up.

Trying hard to make my kids acquire the habit as well. Have been showing them this address:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  3. I meditate at least 20 minutes a day. Sometimes I forget or don't have time, but if I miss it for two days in a row I try to make up for it by meditating 20 minutes twice. :smile:

Miss_Lili likes this.
  4. I also make my bed everyday :smile:. Exercise at least 4x a week

remainsilly likes this.
  5. Exercise every day, always eat a healthy breakfast!

Miss_Lili likes this.
  6. I say, "please," & "thank you," in many languages. And often.
    Plus I show up on time to appointments & meetings. No excuses.

Hopefully, this helps to balance-out my liberal use of swear words.
    But, meh.:shrugs:

7. I think all of us have plenty of good habits starting from saying "please" and "thanks" and to morning exercising. I'd like to talk about the most valuable of those habits (I mean valuable not only for people but for the environment as well).
    1. I don't wear fur and I think it's a good habit. Killing thousands of animals just for a good jacket is unacceptable in modern society.
    2. I try to use as less plastic as possible just not to pollute our planet. I don't buy plastic bags or bottled water, I even use a bamboo toothbrush instead of the plastic one (just think how many brushes we throw away every year!)
    3. I like charity and I'm trying to help those of us who are less lucky in this life. No matter how much you spend on charity, 20 bucks or 100, it's still very important to someone.

8. Be kind and have compassion towards others.

9. I go to spin class on my days off.

Meditation in the morning for 10 minutes

I save my excel files every 5-10 minutes

10. Good day, everybody :smile: Newbie here, just a simple writer from https://domyhomeworkfor.me/. I have been here for only 10 minutes but I have a feeling I am going to have lots of fun here. Looking forward to it!

11. I have a dedicated yoga practice and I try to find care, kindness, and compassion in dealing with myself and others. Learning to breathe and regulate the breath has given me many moments of pause to step back and not immediately react, it’s been invaluable in life.

Miss_Lili likes this.
  12. Being friendly and positive, good manners&being polite is important for me. I also like to recycle my garbage as well as possible, use eco friendly detergents and paints. I donate money and resourses directly to children in my country, especially to education. I don’t work with charity organisations. I believe education is a gate to better income and knowledge and I want to promote that in my own way.

Miss_Lili likes this.