What are your go-to casual shoes?

Flats: Lanvin, Miu Miu, Prada, CL Pigalle
Sneakers: CL Louis, Reebok
Boots/booties: Burberry(rain boots), Uggs, Prada, Steve Madden Intyce
Heels/Wedges: CL declic 120, Charlotte Olympia, Prada, Miu Miu, M by MJ, Celine, Jimmy Choo espadrilles

Flats: Tory Burch Reva ballerina flats, most comfy flat I ever had.
Flat boots: Uggs, Frye flat brown boots
Mid heel: Ferragamo Vara shoe, I wear it anytime I know my office day or work travel day will be long and I won't have time to change shoes.
Pumps: CL simple 80, Ferragamo pump (about 4 inch heel).
Sneakers: Adidas always and used mostly for gym.

Last edited:
Flats: Yosi Samra & French Sole Sloop
Sandals (flats): Elizabeth & James, Havaianas, Shellys London
Heels: Dolce Vita wedges, Stuart Weitzman, Ash
Boots: Fiorentini + Baker, Stuart Weitzman, LD Tuttle
Sneakers: Nike

I adore Vivienne Westwood melissas, I've got several pairs now and have always found them to be comfortable, even the heels. Ultragirl tortoiseshell flats have to be my favourites at the minute, I'm just annoyed that I hadn't realised how much cheaper they get in the january sales.
hiddengarments.cn/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/vivienne-westwood-melissa-ultragirl-tortoise-shell-jelly-bow-pumps.jpg

I've always worn converse, I have some charcoal and red wine coloured ones at the minute (did have some limited edition pink ones but my mum gave them away by accident).

Uggs are my winter staple as much as I hate to admit it. I have bad circulation and they are the only boots which keep my feet warm enough.

I got some amazing super high pink suede lace up heels the other week, and they are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn in my life!

When I think favorite casual shoes, I lean towards low heels or no heels.
Lower heels-louboutin simples in 70 and 85,
Lanvin ballet flats,
flat boots from Frye, Rag and Bone, AllSaints,
Converse high tops

Casual for me = casual, no heels. Dansko clogs fit that bill, as do Uggs given the weather. I also have a pair of flat Fiorentini & Baker Eden boots that I love to wear.

I'm dying that people's "casual" is so. . . not casual, lol!

Mine are TB Reva's, Toms, Uggs and Fiorentini + Baker boots.
I don't do heels casually.