What are your "go-to" bags lately?

I so agree with you I just started using mine (we are bag twins) and she is so getting on my last nerve. I need an Jumbo purse orginizer for this bag so that my stuff is not everywhere, I can not find a thing.

Isn't it wierd? The second I saw her I loved her, had to have her, got her and carried her for maybe 2 weeks. Now I've had her out again for maybe a week and I'm really just kind of neutral about her.... *sigh*

:PIsn't Patent Ergo such a great bag? Love it!

Yep! I have the mahogany patent one too and I think I carried that bag for a year! May 2008-May 2009! I've been trying to switch out bags more frequently, but I move into one and get comfy right away! :biggrin: I love my ergo patent hobos, but need to share the love to my other girls! LOL!

The weather has really been bad here (rain wind and more rain).. so with that being said... patent Zoe's are my friends. Sad to say I only use my patent Zoe's when the weather is bad but she is the godess of bad weather.

For some reason, I am constantly grabbing for my large black leather Zoe (brass) lately. I even bought the silver hardware version when I was at the outlet last time (haven't clipped the tags yet, though, since I'm still anxious about the MFF-aspect... she is my first MFF)!

Plus, I'm very lazy and hate switching all my stuff out of bags... but Zoe seems to be working for me lately!!