What are your favorite Zoya nail polish shades?

^^ My post office never seems to be worried about nail polish. I sent 8 bottles for the Zoya exchange and then I just sent 2 OPI colors to a girl on MUA. I tell them it's nail polish and they're just like "ok thanks"

Here's the link for the April ZOYA polish exchange! Get ready!

http://www.zoya.com/earthday/

Sadly being in Australia means I can't participate in the Zoya Exchange but I love their polishes so much that I happily paid full price for these 9 pretty polishes. They should be here early next week.
attachment.php

^ Zoya Vibe Collection: Nina, Sam, Asia, Riley, Alix, Dakota
attachment.php

^ Zoya Soft Metals: Clara, Hermina, Nikki

Attachments

• zoya.vibe6.jpg
    zoya.vibe6.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,414
  • zoya.metals.jpg
    zoya.metals.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,279
I want to participate in the exchange!! Does anyone know what is the correct way to ship nail polish through USPS??

You can ship in any USPS flat-rate box, pack well to make sure they don't break, and let your post office know you are shipping a liquid (so bring it to the counter).

^ So you weren't happy w/ your colors? Not accurate photos on the site?

I did order Elke actually. Plus, a quite a few nudes and some fun colors, like violet and blue for toes.

The shades on the site weren't quite right..... unfortunately 5 of my shades I got are now on (or have been traded) on MakeupAlley. This time I'm going to a salon!

Nailgal.com is a good reference.

Thanks for the link. I just looked and only 6 of the polishes I picked are there. They are true to what I was expecting, so that is good news (Elke, Richelle- gold w/ glitter, Koutori (sp)- blue green for toes, Harley- greyish w/ sparkle, Cassi-pinkish coral, and Zara- purple-violet w/ sparkles).

The rest will be a surprise when it comes on Wednesday!

I really like the Pasha color. I didn't see that on the site as option to order though- kind of reminds me of You don't know Jacques by OPI that I love, but can't bring myself to spend $10 on. I shop the clearance section at Ulta for all "nice" polishes! I sent in old NYC and Sally Hansen polishes for the swap.

Sadly being in Australia means I can't participate in the Zoya Exchange but I love their polishes so much that I happily paid full price for these 9 pretty polishes. They should be here early next week.

Hawaii and Alaska can't participate, either.. only the continental US :sad: I ordered a few online, though.

I LOVE Freja (closest thing to Lippmann's Hit Me With Your Best Shot and CK's Steele that I've been able to find). Miley is really pretty.. I think it'd look great for a lavender french manicure. It looks almost exactly like CG's Agent Lavender in the bottle but it's more sheer and pinky on.

I have a bottle of Sephora Professionel Toner which I know for a fact doesn't have alcohol, let me get the ingredients for you...

Dang, it's definitely got parabens. Several. Why are they so bad for you?