What are your favorite nail products?

stacmck

nail polish addict
O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Other than the polishes themselves! :P

I recently started using Lush's Lemony Flutter cuticle cream, and it is AWESOME! I'm also a big fan of the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and the Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer. For remover Zoya's is my favorite.

What are you favorite products?

Other than the polishes themselves! :P

I recently started using Lush's Lemony Flutter cuticle cream, and it is AWESOME! I'm also a big fan of the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and the Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer. For remover Zoya's is my favorite.

What are you favorite products?

I LOVE Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream.

I really want to try Lush Lemony Flutter!

I used to use Burt's until I discovered Lush. That stuff is amazing!!!! I even keep a little "sample" jar full of it in my purse! My cuticles have never looked better!

I also love SH Instant Cuticle Remover. :tup:

Remover kills my cuticles so I need a good cuticle cream (especially when I use pure acetone to remove glitters). It definitely makes a difference for me!

Cuticle Remover - Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

Nail Polish Remover - 100% Acetone Target brand, Sally Hansen Kwik Off (Love this for glitter removal and repairing single nails.)

Cuticle Oil - CND Solar Oil

Cuticle Cream - Burt's Bee's Cuticle Cream, but the lemon smell is a little overwhelming for me, I wish it were unscented.

Nail Repair - 5 Second Nail Glue

Nail Protein - Currently trying Nailitiques Formula 2, OPI Nail Envy Maintenance

Boom. That's a lot of products. There are probably more, I just can't remember them. Ha-ha.

Oh great thread idea (^(oo)^)

• essie glass nail file
  • Thymes Essentials cuticle cream
  • Molton Brown White Mulberry hand lotion
  • Blue Cross cuticle remover
  • 100% acetone
  • Sally Hansen conditioning manicure corrector

karma organics nailpolish remover, it's the best remover, not drying at all, couldn't live without it (available at whole foods) plus it has 0 smell and no chemicals.

burt's bees cuticle cream.

Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
CO Bigelow Quince Hand Lotion
Nail Magic Nail Hardener - this has really helped me get my nails back to shape after splitting and peeling.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops - Thanks to knasarae!

I also try to use only non-acetone nail polish remover, usually about 90% of the time. But I break out the 100% acetone for glitter polish removal.

Oh. I thought of some other things.

Yello-Out Clear Acrylic Top Coat for those lazy days.
ASP Whitening Nail Paste for them Pizza or Dorito-Eating Days (the latter is an everyday sort of event).

An Essie glass file is really the only "can't live without" product for me.

I keep losing them, buying more and then finding the ones I lost so I think I have at least 5 now. :P Especially love the minis for travel or purse.

A quick dry top coat and thinner is also a must. I use Seche or Poshe for the top coat and Seche restore or the sally's thinner.