What are your favorite nail products?

stacmck

nail polish addict
O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Other than the polishes themselves! :P

I recently started using Lush's Lemony Flutter cuticle cream, and it is AWESOME! I'm also a big fan of the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and the Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer. For remover Zoya's is my favorite.

What are you favorite products?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Other than the polishes themselves! :P

I recently started using Lush's Lemony Flutter cuticle cream, and it is AWESOME! I'm also a big fan of the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and the Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer. For remover Zoya's is my favorite.

What are you favorite products?

I LOVE Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream.

I really want to try Lush Lemony Flutter!

I used to use Burt's until I discovered Lush. That stuff is amazing!!!! I even keep a little "sample" jar full of it in my purse! My cuticles have never looked better!

I also love SH Instant Cuticle Remover. :tup:

puckettk

Apr 11, 2009
Cuticle Remover - Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

Nail Polish Remover - 100% Acetone Target brand, Sally Hansen Kwik Off (Love this for glitter removal and repairing single nails.)

Cuticle Oil - CND Solar Oil

Cuticle Cream - Burt's Bee's Cuticle Cream, but the lemon smell is a little overwhelming for me, I wish it were unscented.

Nail Repair - 5 Second Nail Glue

Nail Protein - Currently trying Nailitiques Formula 2, OPI Nail Envy Maintenance

Boom. That's a lot of products. There are probably more, I just can't remember them. Ha-ha.

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
Oh great thread idea (^(oo)^)

• essie glass nail file
  • Thymes Essentials cuticle cream
  • Molton Brown White Mulberry hand lotion
  • Blue Cross cuticle remover
  • 100% acetone
  • Sally Hansen conditioning manicure corrector

BluMochi

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
CO Bigelow Quince Hand Lotion
Nail Magic Nail Hardener - this has really helped me get my nails back to shape after splitting and peeling.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops - Thanks to knasarae!

I also try to use only non-acetone nail polish remover, usually about 90% of the time. But I break out the 100% acetone for glitter polish removal.

snork

Mar 19, 2009
An Essie glass file is really the only "can't live without" product for me.

I keep losing them, buying more and then finding the ones I lost so I think I have at least 5 now. :P Especially love the minis for travel or purse.

A quick dry top coat and thinner is also a must. I use Seche or Poshe for the top coat and Seche restore or the sally's thinner.