What are your favorite layering pieces?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In your opinion, who makes the best-quality, most sleek-fitting tanks/tees/camisoles that will keep you warm, but will also look fabulous peeking out from underneath your blazer at work? Something that you could wear alone with a high-waisted pencil skirt in the summertime and that would still look chic, despite being a "basic".

Would love your feedback :smile:

2. i love jcrew's featherweight long a short sleeve t's for layering - they keep their shape and color so well after a bunch of washes, plus they're nice and thin so that they can be layered together or with other stuff without bulk.

3. personally, I go with old navy (or the gap) for basic staples such as camisoles, tank tops and tees. That is all I buy at old navy and every once in a while maybe a skirt or two. But for the most part all I buy there are basics. They have great fitting basics but at those prices you can afford one in every color and always mix and match.

4. C&C California, A&F, Gap, Armani Exchange Pima Cotton Tees, ck Calvin Klein Pima Cotton Tees, Calvin Klein Underwear Tees/vests

5. Yes, I love J.Crew tissue and featherweight tees. I have them in different colors. They're perfect for all year round.

6. i love james perse, c&c california, michael stars for layering. mimi & coco tanks are really pretty too, with lace touches.