What are your favorite Christmas shopping websites for unique gifts?

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
What are you favorite Christmas shopping websites for unique gifts? I live overseas currently so I will be doing all my X-mas shopping online so everything will be on my parents doorstep when I come home.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I like the various museum gift shop online sites. You'd have to do a search for the actual website addresses, but museums like The Art Institute, The Smithsonian, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Biltmore. I could go on and on. they have a wide range of prices and items for adults and children.

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I have found some really unique gifts by Googling the item--"funky socks", for example, or "women's pajama bottoms" or "baby cardigans"--and then seeing where the internet directs me. I'm the favorite gift-giver in my family!

ProfNot

Sylvie Guillem fan
O.G.
May 10, 2006
I like the various museum gift shop online sites. You'd have to do a search for the actual website addresses, but museums like The Art Institute, The Smithsonian, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Biltmore. I could go on and on. they have a wide range of prices and items for adults and children.

I LOVE those stores! Including shopping for me, too!

www.RestorationHardware.com has some fun little tool / tech thingies guys really like.

This year they added a little pull out for cute baby stuff.

www.BallardDesigns.com for home furnishings. I have several pieces of furniture in addition to some great decorative and functional accessories from there. Some of my fav stuff.

www.Horchow.com has gorgeous stuff too.

Have fun!