**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Hi Faye—The 9/9 ACH transfer showed up in my account last night (I want to say it was about 8 pm EST?) so I’m hoping my second payment (initiated 9/10) will show up today! Some TPFers were having the same issues in another thread so I guess FP is just really backed up right now?
That’s great news! I’ve read other threads too! I’m planning to call the bank and to the FP see what would happen (hopefully no wrong acct numbers). I usually see ACH processed on my bank account in midnight, this is the first time I’ve learned it could show up at anytime of the day haha, I guess it really depends on your bank. Thanks!

I wrote this on another thread, too. My ACH transfer is not in my account this morning, and I received an email from FP on 9/10 that it had been initiated. Usually I see the transfer within two business days. They are running slow!
OMG me too! Same initiated date! It’s been so stressful to be waiting and keep checking. My concern was if I had entered wrong acct numbers? Because their website don’t show anything on ACH. Helpfully the fund could show up soon!

OMG me too! Same initiated date! It’s been so stressful to be waiting and keep checking. My concern was if I had entered wrong acct numbers? Because their website don’t show anything on ACH. Helpfully the fund could show up soon!
Try not to worry, it is highly unlikely that you entered the numbers incorrectly, they are just super slow right now. I have been getting ACH transfers for several years and it has never taken this long.

You don’t need to worry on that account. I put in the wrong numbers all of the time for ACH, and they will give you an error message if it does not match up with your name and other information.

I have tried to email and call fashionphile, but of course no response. I sent in an item which may take weeks to be processed since my last item took four weeks and was just processed a few days ago. For that item I did the 10% bonus NM gift card because their offer was really low for buyout. I submitted a new item for a quote and wondering if I change my payout method back to ACH, will that be applied to the item that I selected NM gift card for unless I wait for that previous item to be processed and paid out?

I have tried to email and call fashionphile, but of course no response. I sent in an item which may take weeks to be processed since my last item took four weeks and was just processed a few days ago. For that item I did the 10% bonus NM gift card because their offer was really low for buyout. I submitted a new item for a quote and wondering if I change my payout method back to ACH, will that be applied to the item that I selected NM gift card for unless I wait for that previous item to be processed and paid out?
Yes, it would apply to the items currently in process! Don’t change the payment method on your account until the prior transaction has fully completed. I learned my lesson the hard way;(, I wanted store credit but I did the same thing so my payment ended up as ACH. But FP did offer the 10% back to me as a gift card ( after , which is very kind of them IMO. So I’m happy.

Reactions: nicole0612
Yes, it would apply to the items currently in process! Don’t change the payment method on your account until the prior transaction has fully completed. I learned my lesson the hard way;(, I wanted store credit but I did the same thing so my payment ended up as ACH. But FP did offer the 10% back to me as a gift card ( after , which is very kind of them IMO. So I’m happy.
Thank you so much! You really saved me on this one. I will wait until the other ones are processed first. I can’t thank you enough for saving me the stress of trying to sort it out afterwards :smile:

Reactions: MAGJES and caannie
Fashionphile is really getting sloppy with their listings of Hermes scarves. I have seen a lot of 90cm silk scarves listed as 140cm cashmere/silk shawls.

I've noticed it too. I usually look at Celine items and I saw when they went from several pictures of an item to often less than four and now they are putting close-up pictures, pictures of the inside of the bag, etc. as the main photo. The level of sloppiness that has increased in the last few months is a little alarming to be honest.