**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Has anyone done a FP drop off at Neimans? Does the item get shipped faster to FP than if I were to use a UPS label? I am on the east coast, so it takes a full 5 business days to get from one side to the other- would only consider the NM route if they're shipping next day or 2 day air.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Has anyone done a FP drop off at Neimans? Does the item get shipped faster to FP than if I were to use a UPS label? I am on the east coast, so it takes a full 5 business days to get from one side to the other- would only consider the NM route if they're shipping next day or 2 day air.

I’m curious about this as well since I’m on the east coast too but I didn’t think we could drop items off at our local NM if we’re on the east coast? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I thought it was only select NM in Cali that offer that service. And I think for some of those that did the sale through NM in person, some were paid on the spot if I’m not mistaken.

I’m curious about this as well since I’m on the east coast too but I didn’t think we could drop items off at our local NM if we’re on the east coast? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I thought it was only select NM in Cali that offer that service. And I think for some of those that did the sale through NM in person, some were paid on the spot if I’m not mistaken.
They are implementing “drop-off” locations inside of NM on the east coast! My local store just became one, when I get to the ship page on my FP account, it gives me an option to drop off at my local NM. The other locations that pay on the spot are buying locations. This service is currently not an option at my local store yet.

They are implementing “drop-off” locations inside of NM on the east coast! My local store just became one, when I get to the ship page on my FP account, it gives me an option to drop off at my local NM. The other locations that pay on the spot are buying locations. This service is currently not an option at my local store yet.

Looks like there are several in Texas now too!! Looks like you can take it to locations in Dallas, Plano, and San Antonio, but somehow NOT Houston, which is a bummer for me because that's my closest one.

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623

Oh cool I have not heard about this!! I’ll have to ask my Tampa store to see if they plan on participating!!

For the first time ever I had to use the cancel button. Does anyone know if this counts as a 'return' as far as my account is concerned? I purchased something and then upon closer inspection of pictures saw that it had been (badly) recolored along the entire bottom and corners and the description didn't mention that.
I don't think that would be counted as return since it was never shipped out there would be no shipping / re exam / restock expense involved, it would be automatically relisted, if you really concern about it the easist way probably just email them so you will get the answer in writting from them

For the first time ever I had to use the cancel button. Does anyone know if this counts as a 'return' as far as my account is concerned? I purchased something and then upon closer inspection of pictures saw that it had been (badly) recolored along the entire bottom and corners and the description didn't mention that.
I've cancelled a couple before they shipped. One was because it was 4 days since I had paid and they still hasn't shipped. The other was just today. The item was originally $440, was 20% off at $350. I bought and then decided I probably couldn't deal with a "musty odor." I cancelled and the item was immediately relisted at the $440 starting price! So I guess I did them a favor.

What exactly is their return limit? 50%? I know it's in this thread somewhere, but it's like 20 pages back.

Hi - also from Canada and I was contemplating ordering from Fashionphile. Are the duties and customs a lot and does it take a longer time to receive?

Politely butting in. :smile:

I have ordered from Fashionphile for a few years now (longer than I'd like to admit; but as long as I've had a full-time job.) The shipping is really fast from California to me in Toronto; normally 2-3 business days. Last order they used UPS.

I most recently ordered a Dior Saddle back in January; the price was around $1200USD and I paid right about $200CAD in duties. (I was expecting twice that; after doing the gov.ca shipping calculation.) I feel like I paid more for duties on my purchases from them in the past. This time, I had to pre-pay the duties online as they wouldn't be able to collect the duties in person due to COVID.

Reactions: HavPlenty
Does anyone live in San Diego area and knows if you can drop off a pre-quoted bag at their Carlsbad location? I've seen posts on a Facebook forum that someone actually went there to try on some Birkins, but not sure if drop off is accepted there as well. Thank you!

Does anyone live in San Diego area and knows if you can drop off a pre-quoted bag at their Carlsbad location? I've seen posts on a Facebook forum that someone actually went there to try on some Birkins, but not sure if drop off is accepted there as well. Thank you!
I don't think so I was told I had to make an appoint to got the show room. I'm going in a couple weeks.

Just noticed they listed almost 40 of the special 'game on' LV Neverfull totes, all at one time! How did they get 40 to list all at once? I wonder if they are getting inventory from someplace other than individual sellers - I've noticed an increase in items that are all retail tags and multiples of the same color/style. Not a good time to sell them that bag!

Just noticed they listed almost 40 of the special 'game on' LV Neverfull totes, all at one time! How did they get 40 to list all at once? I wonder if they are getting inventory from someplace other than individual sellers - I've noticed an increase in items that are all retail tags and multiples of the same color/style. Not a good time to sell them that bag!
I think they are getting leftover items from Neiman Marcus or maybe the NM display items.

That isn't all. They had dozens of other new items and styles. I wonder if NM is using them to sell it's LV overstock?

Reactions: ccbaggirl89