**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Has anyone notice recently that when an item is purchased and then returned, FP ups the price? Two items that I was watching sold within days of them being listed on the site. 2 days ago and then again today, the items came back in stock, except this time they took about a 5% increase. I wonder if they did a price mistake, pulled and then relisted with the correct price or if they saw that it sold too quickly the first time (and luckily returned) so upped the price?
Yes! All the time it happens! I was watching several items last week and they magically disappeared and then came back 1 day later at a slightly higher price. I think people buy them and then cancel their order and then Fashionphiles strange pricing system adjusts it upwards b/c it thinks the last one sold. Every time an item sells the next one comes back higher and I think even if a sale is cancelled their faulty system thinks it sold and then relists the item higher.

Has anyone notice recently that when an item is purchased and then returned, FP ups the price? Two items that I was watching sold within days of them being listed on the site. 2 days ago and then again today, the items came back in stock, except this time they took about a 5% increase. I wonder if they did a price mistake, pulled and then relisted with the correct price or if they saw that it sold too quickly the first time (and luckily returned) so upped the price?
Yes, they have now made that a routine thing. I have been watching a purse that has sold twice and each time it has come back it has been marked up at least $300.00 so it started out at $3,600.00 it was just relisted at $4,100.00.

Yes! All the time it happens! I was watching several items last week and they magically disappeared and then came back 1 day later at a slightly higher price. I think people buy them and then cancel their order and then Fashionphiles strange pricing system adjusts it upwards b/c it thinks the last one sold. Every time an item sells the next one comes back higher and I think even if a sale is cancelled their faulty system thinks it sold and then relists the item higher.
I agree sometime I wonder if the items really sales. I have clicked on an item and then later I will get an email that says "An item you have been watching is back in stock" it then starts over at day one. It happens so much it can't all be purchases. I really love Fashionphile but their practices lately has caused me to put a big hold my purchases from them.

Oh wow! I hadn’t realized there was a difference for different brands. I sent in a bunch of Chanel so maybe they’re moving a little slower on those.

Yeah I didn’t realize until I called asking why 2 of my LV bags (Neverfull GM and Palm Springs Mini backpack) were both quoted within a day and my other 2 items were Gucci took a week and they told me LV is their most popular selling brand and they have more authenticators available for that reason. I just submitted a pair of Hermes Oran sandals and that quote took 9 days lol.

Wondering if yours Neverfull was made in France Monogram or made in France Neverfull PM with pouch?

I actually didn’t even take a picture of that so I can’t remember where it was made :sad: it was the GM with pouch in Monogram. I actually regret selling this bag because the day they posted pictures of it, it sold so I have no idea what they listed it for.

Reactions: onlyk
I actually didn’t even take a picture of that so I can’t remember where it was made :sad: it was the GM with pouch in Monogram. I actually regret selling this bag because the day they posted pictures of it, it sold so I have no idea what they listed it for.
How much did they pay you? if over $1,100 would had to be made in France

Anyone experiencing extremely delayed deliveries? I bought an item from FP and it shipped over a week ago via UPS. Delivery was supposed to be Thursday, but as soon as Thursday got here tracking changed to weather delay. I'm afraid my package is sitting on a UPS truck stuck in a snowbank somewhere in the Midwest. Last scan was it leaving LA.

For the first time ever I had to use the cancel button. Does anyone know if this counts as a 'return' as far as my account is concerned? I purchased something and then upon closer inspection of pictures saw that it had been (badly) recolored along the entire bottom and corners and the description didn't mention that.

Anyone experiencing extremely delayed deliveries? I bought an item from FP and it shipped over a week ago via UPS. Delivery was supposed to be Thursday, but as soon as Thursday got here tracking changed to weather delay. I'm afraid my package is sitting on a UPS truck stuck in a snowbank somewhere in the Midwest. Last scan was it leaving LA.
I’m having the same issue. My package from TRR shipped on the 15th (San Francisco) and should have been delivered on the 18th. Tracking just shows “In Transit” (dated the 18th) and to “check back tomorrow for an updated delivery date”. I am in Texas so I do understand a delay but it would be nice to see some movement by now.

Reactions: caannie
FP is offering crazy low prices. I just got offer $5,900 for a VCA 10 motif carnelian necklace. They sell them for $8,000 easy on their site.
The last carnelian 10M that they sold in excellent condition, full set was listed at $6200! Can you imagine what they offered that other person? It sold within 30 minutes of listing. I was randomly browsing and saw that I was the first one to "love" the listing. It only got to 5 loves before it sold. I think to them, your offer is significantly higher than their last client's LOL