What are your experiences with Fashionphile?

cmadtmifyb0623

IG @itscaitlinmariee
Apr 30, 2017
Florida
Thank you guys so much!! This helped ease my mind immensely! I’m now just praying that my items arrive safely (: I do have my receipt from UPS where it shows the same tracking # for 2 separate packages and their weight differences as well.

ElisabettaC

Nov 15, 2015
Hi everyone! I just got my first rejection ever from Fashionphile and I feel so weird about it! I've sold and bought so many bags with them over the years, so this threw me for a loop.

I tried to sell my LV Pochette Accessoires original model to them and they got back to me about 5 days later with "Hi, Hope you're well. Unfortunately, we are unable to buy this item because it does not align with our current buying strategy. Thank you for considering Fashionphile!" this is a first for me and I'm just really confused by it. I was expecting to get a pretty decent offer considering I had the tab, d-rings, and zipper replaced and the bag is in excellent condition, so I was surprised to see this. I even told them I have the repair receipt.

Have any of you had a similar experience?

ElisabettaC

Nov 15, 2015
Did you buy it directly from Tiffany? I'm asking because I've gotten this email before. I has an LV item that was vintage that I sent to LV to have the leather replaced. LV won't work on any item that isn't authentic so the fact they replaced the leather on my item is solid proof of authenticity. But Fashionphile didn't want my item. They knew it wasn't fake, but I'm guessing they were afraid it would be a hassle to prove it to buyers. They have doubts about your necklace.
I guess I should've searched further before posting my question. Fashionphile just rejected my original model Pochette Accessoires, I'm assuming because I had the leather tab, D-rings, and zipper replaced even though I told them I have the repair receipt. I've sold a lot to them over the years so this rejection really surprised me.

Reactions: caannie

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
I guess I should've searched further before posting my question. Fashionphile just rejected my original model Pochette Accessoires, I'm assuming because I had the leather tab, D-rings, and zipper replaced even though I told them I have the repair receipt. I've sold a lot to them over the years so this rejection really surprised me.
probably not worth for them to offend you by giving you a low quote for an old model Pochette which you had spent extra money on to replace leather, you may sell it on your own for a high price

cmadtmifyb0623

IG @itscaitlinmariee
Apr 30, 2017
Florida
Hi everyone! I just got my first rejection ever from Fashionphile and I feel so weird about it! I've sold and bought so many bags with them over the years, so this threw me for a loop.

I tried to sell my LV Pochette Accessoires original model to them and they got back to me about 5 days later with "Hi, Hope you're well. Unfortunately, we are unable to buy this item because it does not align with our current buying strategy. Thank you for considering Fashionphile!" this is a first for me and I'm just really confused by it. I was expecting to get a pretty decent offer considering I had the tab, d-rings, and zipper replaced and the bag is in excellent condition, so I was surprised to see this. I even told them I have the repair receipt.

Have any of you had a similar experience?
Yes I have!! Last year I submitted them my LV Favorite MM in pristine condition that included its original strap that was never used AND the monogram strap that is always sold out everywhere and they rejected it with the same reasoning as your’s. I’m thinking the reason they rejected it though was because I submitted them together when I should have done it separately but still soooo weird. I ended up selling it on Poshmark for more $ anyways lol. I thought it would be more appealing to them that it came with 2 straps but I guess not lol

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
Sometimes if they have too many same stuff they would reject the item(s) too. I have been rejected several times not because any repairs had done but they had too many same items. I ended up selling them on craigslist for great profits that I could not possibly got from selling to fashionphile. On the other hand, I would not try to sell them on Craigslist if FP had taken them, ha,

Reactions: theprettymiss

daisychainz

Oct 12, 2017
I have never been rejected but I don't submit too much stuff, I buy more than I sell. I think they should reject more items lol. When I see repaired, altered and treated on listings and I do not even consider buying them. I see many bags that say they have been "treated leather" and it makes me so mad - like why did someone put something on a perfectly new bag and ruin it for a new buyer. It is frustrating to see listings like that and maybe Fashionphile realizes those items will not sell, so why buy them. Did anyone buy from their sale? I was shocked they even had one and then the 5 or so items I favorited all got sold out so I didn't get anything :sad:

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
I have never been rejected but I don't submit too much stuff, I buy more than I sell. I think they should reject more items lol. When I see repaired, altered and treated on listings and I do not even consider buying them. I see many bags that say they have been "treated leather" and it makes me so mad - like why did someone put something on a perfectly new bag and ruin it for a new buyer. It is frustrating to see listings like that and maybe Fashionphile realizes those items will not sell, so why buy them. Did anyone buy from their sale? I was shocked they even had one and then the 5 or so items I favorited all got sold out so I didn't get anything :sad:
Agree, really dislike any treated leather like these people apply oil on LV vachetta leather!
I grabbed a bag when they had sale so it's like take some tax off, will see how does that one turn out, fingers crossed.

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
There are really many rich people out there! These over $12,000 Birkins I had put likes on which were just listed yesterday now are all gone! Man! These rich people! Feel so poor now :shocked:

Reactions: daisychainz

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
Called 3 times, every time said wait time 0 minutes but waited waited for more than 30 minutes still no one answered phone, anyone else experienced that?

daisychainz

Oct 12, 2017
There are really many rich people out there! These over $12,000 Birkins I had put likes on which were just listed yesterday now are all gone! Man! These rich people! Feel so poor now :shocked:
Maybe they took them someplace else? Like a store? I sometimes favorite place expensive bags on websites and they get purchased so fast. I, too, am amazed that so many people out there can drop 15K on bags in an instant!! Like who knew so many rich folks existed and shopped secondhand?!!

Reactions: Kateyk8 and onlyk

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Canada
Maybe they took them someplace else? Like a store? I sometimes favorite place expensive bags on websites and they get purchased so fast. I, too, am amazed that so many people out there can drop 15K on bags in an instant!! Like who knew so many rich folks existed and shopped secondhand?!!
That's true, I never thought of that!