What are your bags doing right now???

risatyer

Mar 30, 2008
:confused1:I was just wondering what other people are doing with their bags when they are not using them. Today I was in a rush to find a bag and after digging through a sea of brown dust bags I found what I needed.:dothewave: So later I hung them all up! I have been changing bags about every day, so this is working for now.

my bags are sleeping, I havent used a coach bag in a while. I have been thinking about getting out my gold signature tote but i'm off to the hair salon today so designer bags are out.

Otherwise my bags have a closet for storage and I dont bother to put my coach bags in their dustcovers, everything is neat so i can find what i'm looking for.

I only have one coach bag so far and she is happily holding all my stuff, I have been using her since I bought her. but my other bags.... all leather bags are in dustbags and none leather bags are not and I hang some in my closet and others are on the top shelf of my closet. and I keep all my small leather and other accessories in a pillow case in a drawer.

Mine are definitely in their dust bags in storage, out of light and away from dust and dirt!! I'm super anal about mine, and they are neatly organized on shelves in 3 closets plus an armoire. My only issue is I'm running out of space and need to downsize, but also like you I change almost daily!!

My bags (when not in use) are hanging over my bedroom door (on one of those organizer thingys). The one i'm currently using (magenta Madeline!) is usually either on my bed or my bedroom floor.

Mine are in their dustbags, on a rack of shelves in my auxillary closet. My accessories are in one of the smaller drawers in one of my dressers. I guess it would be more beneficial to change bags more often, but I just love my current bags so much I can't get enough of them. I eventually force myself to switch bags when the seasons change.

I store all of my purses inside their dustbags, inside of an IKEA cabinet that is strictly for COACH ONLY:P!

COACHphotos065-1.jpg

COACHphotos068.jpg

(It has been reorganized since taking this picture a couple of months ago (Jan. 2008, I have a bad habit of not changing the date on my camera)...all of my purses now have their own personal dustbags now...plus there have been some additions to the family:shame: since then too)

p.s. Bagfetish, thanks again for this idea!!!

Mine are in their dustbags -- my Coach are in a huge tub in my closet -- not closed up.
But it is frustrating to me to have to dig thru all those brown bags to find the one I want.
Any suggestions?