What are you wearing with that gorgeous Valentino???

Sunday Brunch with my mom and sister

Donna Ricco Dress
Juicy Couture sweater
Chanel flats
David Yurman jewels
LeVian watch
Valentino crystal nuage :biggrin:

attachment.php
OOOoooooo, this is my favorite bag so far! I love seeing all your bags! Very pretty outfit!

^^ Thanks Nascar!

Here's a casual dinner date to celebrate our third wedding anniversary (which is today!) I couldn't get the flash to NOT distort the pic, so sorry for the poor quality
David Yurman Jewels
Not Your Daughter Jeans
Old Navy tank
Ann Taylor cardigan
Valentino petale shoes
Valentino kaleido bag

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 808
^^ Thanks Nascar!

Here's a casual dinner date to celebrate our third wedding anniversary (which is today!) I couldn't get the flash to NOT distort the pic, so sorry for the poor quality
David Yurman Jewels
Not Your Daughter Jeans
Old Navy tank
Ann Taylor cardigan
Valentino petale shoes
Valentino kaleido bag

attachment.php
Oh, you look beautiful! I'd love to see another pic of that bag! I will search around here. :tup:

^^ Thanks Nascar!

David Yurman Jewels
Not Your Daughter Jeans
Old Navy tank
Ann Taylor cardigan
Valentino petale shoes
Valentino kaleido bag

You look great LL! Love the outfit.

Today was a casual day.
Not Your Daughter's Jeans
Ted Baker tee
Valentino studded flip flops
Valentino primavere tote
David Yurman jewels

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,659
Hey :smile:

I wanted to post what I was wearing in Eid, but I didn't take a picture. I only took a picture of my new ring & my Valentino handbag. But I have upcoming event & I will be taking pictures :smile:

img02356201108301229.jpg

Secretluvin, beautiful V bag and bodaciously beautiful ring!! Would love to see the rest of your outfit.

Labellover, amazing outfits! I think when you have such stellar bags such as the Kaleido, a more neutral palette on the clothing is better. It would be too much to wear a really colorful outfit.

This is a really fun thread. . .:smile: