What are you wearing to your shower?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies my shower is the beginning of march and I has nothing to wear!!! I usually wear all black lol and several people have threatened me to not wear any black. The only thing I am set on is I plan to wear the python louboutins in my avatar. They have mixes of brown yellows ivory and gold. Can you all post what you are wearing or wore or just give me some ideas!

2. well i was wearing flip flops at my shower, there was no way i could squeeze my fat swollen feet in anything else...lol

i wore a blk & wht spaghetti strap dress with blk leggings and a red belt and black patten flip flops. i was comfy and cute...i don't have decent pic of the outfit though.

3. i wore black from head to toe. lol

leggings, a long tank and blazer...i *think* i also wore boots...mommy brain. hehe

4. I wore black as well..a black dress from Cache with black tights and boots

5. I wore black as well... black blazer, navy tank top inside, black leggings and black boots :smile:

6. Well wow! Maybe I can wear black too!!!

7. I wore a black and white dress (it was summer) and flip flops. My feet just wouldn't take heels by that point.

8. I wore a wrap dress and heels.

9. I wore jean capris with a blousy (pre pregnancy) lacy black top and black suede boots... I think black is perfectly fine, just add a few interesting jewelry pieces and those louboutins will be fabulous!

10. This was not that long ago for me and I was so stressed out about find an outift as I was 9 months preggo at my shower. Anyways, I lucked out at Macy's. I bought a babydoll dress by INC. I triend on a regular XL and then tried on the smallest plus size and that seemed to give me a little extra room, which I liked. The dress was so cute! I pulled it together with accessories and my Gucci flat thongs.

11. I wore a brown maxi dress and brown flip flops with gold jewelry :tup:

12. I wanted to wear black but it'll clash with my easter theme (my shower is right before). I do know I want to wear a long maxi dress in a nice summer color. I have the perfect dress but wore it for thanksgiving :tdown:. Now I have to shop for something like it.

13. Thanks ladies... I ended up ordering several chocolate dresses, 1 maxi, 1 bubble and some others all in brown as my shoes are brown/gold etc I plan to put some long layered necklaces with it from J. Crew and a gold clutch...

14. I had six showers (yes, I know)...I wore dresses to all of them. I bought most of my clothes from Pickles and Ice Cream (maternity boutique..they have a store online). It was summer so I wore a hot pink dress to my family one in Chicago....a blue, white and black halter floral print maxi (bottom was black)to the one in FL (in-laws)...a pink, white and black halter to the one in Memphis (best friends/folks I grew up with - by far my fave)....a black and cream dress to my sorority shower (2 weeks after having the baby early) along with cute pumps (I wore flip flops to the others...)..and a brown dress to my work one. Oh, and pants and a cream top to the last one (non-sorority friends in Dallas)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]