what are you wearing on christmas day?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is a cute dress! I will probably be wearing my pajamas all day. I want to stay in bed and rest.

2. ^aww thankyou - and have a merry xmas:smile:

3. pj's all day - for the first time we are staying home!

4. I have no idea! My family coming over, and w are taking pics to send to our relatives in Europe,so I have no idea what to wear!

5. Oh y the way, I love your dress! It looks sooo comfy, and cute! I love the flowers!

6. so cute!! I will be wearing a flower printed dress/tunic too and skinny dark green cords, I think ... haven't decided for sure yet!

7. PJs or sweats most of the day -- it will be myself, my SO and the dogs cooking and opening gifts until midday when my son & brother come over.

Will probably change into black slacks and a cotton sweater when they are on their way over.

8. While I don't do christmas, Eid is coming up this saturday .. this year I think I'm going to dress casually only because I plan to cook as well as spend a few hours playing Nintendo Wii (need comfy clothes as may sweat as a result of the activity)

Perhaps later on in the evening I'll dress up, last Eid which was around the beginning of Nov. 06 I wore a long mermaide style black corduroy skirt with gold, bronze and plum paisley beading and designs on the bottom with a small black lace top and an adorable short black little blazer.

9. PJs!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkup:

10. TR Johnny jeans and a zip up Abercrombie sweater, haha. lazyyyy day

11. :yes:

12. tr johnnys and a c&c california kerrigan top

13. Yesterday I started out wearing my Bloomingdales-exclusive Sevens with the pink rhinestone skull on the pockets and a red Juicy Couture jacket. Then I got my pink Hello Kitty cashmere sweater (it has the Hello Kitty head done in Swarovskis on the left part of the chest) so I wore that.