What are you waiting for ????

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies,

I'm tired to wait my next b-bag alone:sad: ...
    and call Bal Paris almost everyday to check if the Blue India Day is available...

So maybe we could wait together:yes: ...
    and announce here when the wait finally ends:nuts: !!!!

So tell me which b-bag are you waiting for :graucho: ??????

2. Don't worry, I'll be there soon and we can cry over [SIZE=-1]cafe crème[/SIZE] about the bags we are waiting for :upsidedown: I can't wait- at least I'll be able to SEE them better :P

3. Café Crème ???
    sounds great ...
    but did you ever tried "macarons" or "praliné millefeuilles" from Ladurée:drool: ????
    But :back2topic: I really need my BI day now:hysteric: !!!
    (and btw work now :crybaby: or get up very early tomorrow:sad: ...)

4. :crybaby: honestly I've to resist and to save some $$$ for another (expensive) bag . . . BUT I desperately want a blue india day too :crybaby: :sad: - HELP!! What should I do ?? :hrmm: :girlsigh: :sos:

5. A Blue India Day:nuts:...
    You should buy it ...now:wlae: (because prices increase on beautiful bags!!!)
    OK I'm partial :shame: ...

6. I havent got the money yet but a beautiful 04 lilac weekender is waiting for me (althought I don't know for how long :crybaby: :crybaby: ). I am obsess with this bag and I want it now :hysteric: so fromparis and first you aren't alone :sad: :sad:

7. Hmmmmm .... you makes me want one too :wtf: :P OMG !!!

8. Ohhh myriam..... good luck to you too :flowers: :yes: :love:

9. ladurée :drool: i have to go back to paris soon! and on topic, i have to visit the balenciaga shop :graucho:

10. Buy it first !! It's now or never !! :drool: :drool:

11. i want a blue india purse and a rouge vif first! i have been asking everywhere about the purse and noone has ordered it!

12. It's amazing! It seems nobody ordered blue india in Milan as well.I think I will have to wait until I go to Paris in a couple of weeks to see it IRL. Why did so many buyers skip on such a color?

13. Olive Brown Day

14. So Balenciaga is not making the Purse in Blue India? Is that the bottom line? If nobody ordered it, they don't make it, right?

15. I just got my rouge vif City over the weekend so I'm just waiting for the new Spring colors to come out! :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice