What are you wait listed for?

LondonSoho7

Jul 15, 2008
Thought I'd start a new thread... asking if anyone is wait listed for anything and when you'd expect to get it?

I am wait listed for the Sac de Voyage (white handles) - I estimate that it would arrive in October.

Just the Damier Neverfull for 2009. Nothing from FW interests me. (Except the quilted Metalasse bag, which is way out of my price range)

^^^ I'm not too excited about the F/W line either. I'm going to make a real quick-like, very short visit to the boutique to take tiny tiny little peek at the suede embossed bags. Nice bags, but the suede is making me hesitate...imagine how dirty it could get & LV doesn't clean their bags!
I'm just waiting on the SA to order my vernis sneakers.

I am waitlisted got the Tate mm, graphite messenger that is coming in Oct and Damier neverfull. Right now I do not know if I really want any of them. If the Tate looks large enough I'll take it.

i hate to be waitlisted so right now i have nothing wait listed.. last time i was wait listed for white color speedy, I never got phone call although they had one at store.. so I quit to be wait listed