What are you using at the pool?

LucyOnLuxury

Jan 10, 2019
Hello!
I live in Atlanta so pool weather is just around the corner. What kind of high end tote bag do you use at the pool? Or the beach? (Or am I stuck using my Lands End tote for another year?)
Thanks!

I use an inexpensive bag @ the beach/pool. Too much sand, sunscreen, splashing etc.

I once took my Noe to a lakeside outing & of course I had sunscreen on. Got some water spots on it from lake water & the underside on my shoulder strap now looks like the attached picture from sunscreen. I wasn’t thinking... it’s an old bag & not the end of the world but I’m sticking to cheapo totes now - like the free ones I get @ the le creuset outlet.

IMG_0024.JPG

I use an inexpensive bag @ the beach/pool. Too much sand, sunscreen, splashing etc.

I once took my Noe to a lakeside outing & of course I had sunscreen on. Got some water spots on it from lake water & the underside on my shoulder strap now looks like the attached picture from sunscreen. I wasn’t thinking... it’s an old bag & not the end of the world but I’m sticking to cheapo totes now - like the free ones I get @ the le creuset outlet.

View attachment 4357679
Thanks for the reply! I’m sorry that happened.

I'm trying not to be bitter about this whole thread as I spent this week digging my car out of the snow to drive over black ice to take the bar exam. Jealous of your upcoming nice weather- we have a long way to go here!
Ooop! Is it that time of year again?!?! Good luck to you!!! I remember My bar taking days way too clearly still :shocked: praying this will be the last time you have to set foot in that hall ever again! :drinks:

Reactions: SnowWhite92