What are you thankful for?

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
It's that time year. Time to reflect on the people, places, and things that have graced your life for the last year and give thanks for those things that we count important.

I'm thankful for my friends, family, my health, the blue sky during the day, and stars at night.

God has blessed me so much I don't even know where to start.....
I am thankful that today I nor any of my family or friends are at........
a Hospital
a Mortuary
a Cemetery
I am thankful that I won my own business and for the most part have the blessing of working from home.
I am ALWAYS thankful for my family and that one day we will all be together again in heaven.
I am thankful for my health, that I have eyes to see, legs to walk and that I was able to get out of bed this morning on my own.
I am thankful for tPF and all the wonderful friends I have made on this forum.
So much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Mostly I am thankful to have such an amazing hubby. I know he is there for me whenever! He makes me so happy, and that is not always an easy feat!
I'm also thankful for my mom. I love her so much! She has made me all I am!
Aww...I'm getting all mushy! Happy Turkey Day everyone!

last year was tough for my love life, i'm thankful that i met my new bf this year. he's so sweet and patience and i couldn't be happier :smile:

and i'm thankful that i got new job and doing quite well and i love my new job.

also thankful for the health of my family

last but not least, for being able to buy some new bags that i love :roflmfao:

I am thankful that I wake up each morning, am able to walk, see, hear and think. I am thankful I have a job, hobbies and good friends. I am thankful that I have always had food and shelter for myself and my kids. I am thankful that my son is still alive and I pray that God will help him find his way and that he will give up the drugs and make the most of his life.

I am thankful that I wake up each morning, am able to walk, see, hear and think. I am thankful I have a job, hobbies and good friends. I am thankful that I have always had food and shelter for myself and my kids. I am thankful that my son is still alive and I pray that God will help him find his way and that he will give up the drugs and make the most of his life.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you both. I hope next Thanksgiving finds you with more to be grateful for.

I am thankful for ALL the things I have and I do not have.
Thankful for having a healthy daughter.
Thankful for having a wonderful husband.
Thankful for having food on my table and a roof to sleep under.
Thankfull for all my family and all the blessing we've been given.

I am thankful for believing in God if this makes any sense.