What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve thought about it that too. My first LV purchase was a mon monogram GM NF six years ago. I don’t use the bag as much anymore, really just as a carryon for travel, but it’s still one of my favorite bags. Always get compliments when I use it. Thought about getting a mini pochette to match although they would rarely be used together.

DrTr and Oliviarose87 like this.
  2. Three weeks is fast! Did you do your initials or a stripe on the outside or just the lining?

DrTr likes this.
  3. Think I’m going to just order as I want to get in their before the Christmas rush and it does take longer to make the mon monogram pieces

DrTr and lwwpdx like this.
  4. Here’s a photo - I was surprised too! Good luck.
    C999E239-4914-49ED-ABB4-7812E28A0B76.jpeg

5. I'm going to be returning an ivory jungle ZCP if anyone wants the store info :smile:

kbell, DrTr and ChampagneandChakras like this.
  6. Why did you decide to return? Too much?

7. How kind. I seem to remember you were on the fence about jungle items but I bet someone will love it. I love how everyone looks out for each other here!

PS I have that exact same piece and I absolutely love it. It is a perfect small wallet and for some reason the flower on the white side reminds me of Woodstock! Not that I was there just the vibe

8. I’m swapping for the black which matches my home NFL team.

9. I was going to ask why until I saw your response. :biggrin: I have the black double zip and I love it so much. Glad you are able to get it in noir. :smile:

DrTr likes this.
  10. Cool!

11. It's special to have it personalized

lwwpdx likes this.
  12. Thank you! I went a little different with it. I chose Cream and Black stripes with a fuchsia interior. Wish I had done a green interior now. LOL

DrTr and lwwpdx like this.
  13. Love! I would also do bleu clair for my interior. Love that color blue.

DrTr likes this.
  14. Are you a Cincinnati Bengal's fan?

15. Ohh congrats DT! May I ask what colours you chose?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice