What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thank you. i am too. i have gotten different stories from every sa i have spoken with. all we can do is keep watching and hopefully they will show up.

DrTr and Lvoe2Laugh like this.
  2. Pochette Métis in Monogram place in cart in Canada!

DrTr likes this.
  3. Ugh I saw but was OOS when tried to place in cart. It's the first time I ever saw it place in cart so maybe my lucky is slowly turning *fingers cross

DrTr and TangerineKandy like this.
  4. I've been flip flopping on the key pouch and the Wild bandeau. I've added it to my cart multiple times within the past 24 hours but just haven't been able to press the button to place the order. I keep telling myself the confidential bandeau would look better on my PM.

I've gone ahead and just added them to my wishlist in case my husband can't figure out what to get me for Christmas. :P Although, I previously had a lot of the items on my wishlist and all of a sudden they poofed and were gone. Maybe my husband has already been looking at my wishlist and secretly deleting everything. LOL

chocochipjunkie likes this.
  5. Mono key pouch USA site right now...add to bag

6. Oh too bad, keep looking, not sure how often it pops up. Good luck.

7. Mono PM available - US

LVonly28 likes this.
  8. I’m in the exact same boat... I check at least 10 times a day.

9. Thanks, that is a good idea. In the past, I've tried the two LV's inside Nordstrom in Seattle and Chicago, but never thought of calling the main line for those stores and seeing if they could transfer me. The last time I had looked up the Seattle number, I was put through to the general number for LV. But maybe trying the stores main number and asking to be transferred would work. Good idea to try around 10 or 10:30. Thank you! I'm feeling optimistic :smile:

10. I know - it’s frustrating isn’t it? I called the 2nd of August and was told everything was sold out, but then was able to order the ZCP ivoire and the NF ivoire the next day online (although still waiting on replacement NF because mine was defective) so I tend to discount what they say until it’s clear a collection is done. The black and white ZCP were available that day for an hour online. The jungle items are still “new” and with the giant summer items the same thing happened. A rush at first, then they restocked after a month and some people got some items. So fingers crossed for all, I bet some more are coming. Of course who knows, but I can’t believe all are gone already. I suspect LV would like to sell some more!

Lvoe2Laugh and luvspurses like this.
  11. Monogram mini pochette, keep being told there’s a Uk shortage and they’ve no idea when they will be back. Really tempted to order a mon monogram one now. Still a wait with it too.

DrTr and luvspurses like this.
  12. That's what I did. Waiting for it to be completed and shipped.

lwwpdx and luvspurses like this.
  13. I don’t think I’m going to get it any other way :sad: just deciding on the colours that I’d like the stripes.

DrTr and lwwpdx like this.
  14. I did that too - it only took 3 weeks for mine, and it’s perfect for me. I love that you get to choose your lining color too. I felt like it was worth the $ and the wait to have it exactly how I wanted it. Good luck! And I hope your finishes soon SympathyDuet!

lwwpdx and Oliviarose87 like this.
  15. That’s a very, very good point and I tend to agree with you. Here’s hoping, fingers crossed :smile: thanks for the insight!

DrTr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice