What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the PM in Scarlet and the color is beautiful - but I’m hoping the Blanche BB will eventually be released in Scarlet - so I’ve been checking often to see if they add anything “new” in that color.

I just got a Toiletry Pouch 26 on the US website two days ago and it will be here Friday! I just went online one night and clicked and it said “add to bag” I did and now I have a tracking number. Unreal - they say that it’s hard to get.

It’s so wierd because they said that a Mono Pochette Metis was hard to get and one night - BAM it’s “add to bag”. That happened a quite few months back. I guess lightening does strike twice!

I got the Toiletry on the website too, but it was too small for me. And yes the Pochette Metis also popped up last night. The Graceful PM also was available. My SA say sometimes they have small burst of the products here and there.

That brand new bag with the HUGE metal LV hanging on the outside. The inside has 3 compartments. And the strap hooks are huge hoops on either side in the middle. It IS gorgeous. What is the name??? Anyway... I love it and I don't even want to see the price because I am on a ban until the cat (coddington) speedy comes out. ~ XOXO