What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the client services yesterday about the mini Pochette accessories and the key pouch and she told me that these items were available in other stores but when I asked if I could have it shipped to my home from one of those stores she said that I couldn't. Is this true? Ive called client services before to purchase my Pochette Metis from a Louis Vuitton store in Rodeo Dr and it shipped just fine? Im wondering if its because of the price difference? they'll ship a $1000+ bag but not a $200-$300 priced item.
I had the PA shipped to me from Denver to Michigan. And that’s only $525. This was in May.

:lol: Lol CS with the lies... allegedly the mini pochette, pochette and toiletry pouches are all discontinued

Honestly I can’t bring myself to trust anything a CS agent tells me. I’ve gotten 2 different answers (from 2 different agents) to the same question on same day in back to back calls. I try not to call them. Better results working directly with a CA in a boutique. I feel for folks that aren’t close to a boutique and have to rely on CS to get hard to find items.

Honestly I can’t bring myself to trust anything a CS agent tells me. I’ve gotten 2 different answers (from 2 different agents) to the same question on same day in back to back calls. I try not to call them. Better results working directly with a CA in a boutique. I feel for folks that aren’t close to a boutique and have to rely on CS to get hard to find items.

YESSS I definitely relatee!!! I've gone through the WORST with CS but I want to share that I also have had the BEST experiences. So I keep doing both. Sometimes my CAs aren't working on the day that an item comes in or an item might slip through them. I called one day after lunch, no hope whatsoever of finding my item and the CS lady said there was limited availability of the item at a nearby store (where I had 3 CAs looking already) and something came upon me and I felt I should still go the store (I thought it would be definitely on hold for someone else but at least I would get to say hi to them and remind them I was on the hunt). Once I arrived they realized another CA had hidden it (LOL) and it was not officially on hold so I got my item I had waited for months for. So I think if you have time/have nothing better to do and can give them a call, just call with the mindset of getting a good joke (everything is discontinued/LV is going out of business :lol:) or you might hit the jackpot with a really nice CS rep and get the item:hbeat: I know a lot of people love the hunt. I definitely don't, but this forum has helped me through it :biggrin: thanks for letting me share!!

Reactions: sweetpea_2009
YESSS I definitely relatee!!! I've gone through the WORST with CS but I want to share that I also have had the BEST experiences. So I keep doing both. Sometimes my CAs aren't working on the day that an item comes in or an item might slip through them. I called one day after lunch, no hope whatsoever of finding my item and the CS lady said there was limited availability of the item at a nearby store (where I had 3 CAs looking already) and something came upon me and I felt I should still go the store (I thought it would be definitely on hold for someone else but at least I would get to say hi to them and remind them I was on the hunt). Once I arrived they realized another CA had hidden it (LOL) and it was not officially on hold so I got my item I had waited for months for. So I think if you have time/have nothing better to do and can give them a call, just call with the mindset of getting a good joke (everything is discontinued/LV is going out of business :lol:) or you might hit the jackpot with a really nice CS rep and get the item:hbeat: I know a lot of people love the hunt. I definitely don't, but this forum has helped me through it :biggrin: thanks for letting me share!!

I’m glad to hear that you’ve also had positive experiences with them.

Reactions: Bronzi522