What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just checked but only 26 in place in cart us

2. curious. has anyone been able to "chat with an advisor" in like the last week? As I stalk I keep clicking on it to message with someone and it keeps spinning around then telling me no one is available. I'm too lazy to call.

hart88hart likes this.
  3. I did earlier today. I waited about 5 minutes for someone to be available.

4. @LemonDrop it said place in cart but when I clicked it, it was already out of stock. Thanks for alerting me! I’ll keep an eye out at 12:30am later

5. Randomly refreshed my wishlist and the coin card holder in jaune is available again!

lovecouture likes this.
  6. I'm in Canada so no luck here. I called them as well cause during checkout it said my credit card wasn't authorized & it was because there wasn't anything to checkout anymore.

7. Reverse OTG available at LV in Neiman’s in San Diego.

Aieyaa, Bronzi522 and Melfontana like this.
  8. Saw the OTG in the brown/dark brown colorway at Valley Fair in San Jose just now!

DrTr and Bronzi522 like this.
  9. Swoon.

DrTr likes this.
  10. My CA has a mono bumbag for US only. Please PM with first name and number if interested. Will only hold for an hr. Thank you.

11. For US only, my CA has a mono Felicie, TP 26, PM mono, and Favorite MM DE. PM with first name and number if interested.

Risabeth likes this.
  12. All bum bags are place in cart on Canada site giant and regular mono.

13. I sent you a PM -thank you!

14. Sent you a pm. Thanks!

15. Hi Guys, just quick 2 questions:

1. Is there any body in Australia who snag OTG reverse? Store or online?
    2. Any suggestions for a bag that can fit a 13" laptop aside from OTG and neverfull?

Thanks in advance.