What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats, you earned it!! Post pics when you get your fabulous bag! And yes anxiety about UPS is HUGE when signature is required. I’ve stalked things for a few months, one was the LE pink neverfull, so I expect limited availability. And I did get it eventually, but after a brief period when it popped up 5 or 6 times it’s gone gone gone. But for popular items I do wish for more availability (as most of us do or we wouldn’t be here!)

Freesia_valentine likes this.
  2. So I'm not the only one with UPS issues, that's a relief. Oddly enough when they delivered my lost luggage they phoned ahead but this guy didn't phone, just updated the status to unable to deliver. I do have an LV store in my city but it's somewhat inconveniently located so I'm going to try for scheduled delivery next time.

3. I know UPS here does not phone ahead for signature deliveries. I do belong to my choice UPS, which often gives you a tighter delivery window estimate. Sometimes even I can actually follow the driver on a map, but not so far with LV. It’s a waiting game at every level huh

Joeli7 likes this.
  4. Coin Card Holder in Jaune available!!!

Attached Files:

5. Just placed my order for the coin card holder in jaune! I'm so excited! I've been stalking it for what feels like FOREVER and I randomly went on the website this morning and noticed that it was available! :biggrin::yahoo:

6. It is a great piece! I got mine in May, and haven’t switched out of it yet. Congratulations!

izzle likes this.
  7. Had it in my cart & couldn’t check out :sad:

8. You’re welcome and I’ll keep checking. This really is a great bag. I’ve been carrying mine daily for over two months except last Saturday when I decided to give it a break. Couldn’t wait to move back into it that night.

9. I’m glad you are enjoying your PM. I’m going to keep trying. I’ve never purchased a brand new handbag from LV. All my bags have been great pre-loved items. Hopefully the PM will be my first!

Tige, eternalbluemica and DrTr like this.
  10. Ugh I keep missing this

11. Fingers crossed! I refresh periodically for you and others with different items as I’m online today :flowers:

12. Aww sorry to hear that. Try checking around 12:30am. It was add to bag around 12:40am last nyt and stayed up for a good 15 mins before it changed back to call for availability. If I happen to be up again around that time and it becomes available will definitely mention you in the post to let you know :smile:

baninny likes this.
  13. My brother tried getting it this morning online but it sold out before he could add it to his cart! He then called customer service and he was able to purchase one from the 5th Avenue store over the phone. Online it's showing that a few stores in California and one in Vegas have it in stock. I recommend calling customer service and placing an order through a store that has one available!

14. @baninny it's available again on US site

15. Stalking the TP15

izzle and Lucille68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice