What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!

DrTr and Lucille68 like this.
  2. Zippy coin with rose ballerine is place in cart
    7D5F1566-FDF3-4801-A2A7-7B88C0D72D12.png

DrTr, Lucille68 and tdungey like this.
  3. TP 26 add to bag now!

Attached Files:

4. PA mono also add to bag now!

Attached Files:

5. PA mono place in cart!

6. TP 26 is still add to bag

7. PA azur place in cart!

Attached Files:

snibor likes this.
  8. Pochette Métis, place in cart

tdungey and eternalbluemica like this.
  9. Wake up. Place in cart

Purselover724, LV_BB and matsubie like this.
  10. I woke up 30 minutes later. Thanks for trying.

eternalbluemica likes this.
  11. Palm Springs mini reverse mono add to cart in US site

12. Thank you!! :smile:

13. Argh, it would not let me complete the payment, it was in my cart so many times, kept refreshing, nothing, very frustrating, in Canada and the DA one was place in cart as well.

14. So I've been silently stalking this thread and I figured I would share! I'm happy to report I purchased the Pochette Metis Monogram on Tuesday night! I've been looking for the bag for 2 years - last year I was told I was put on a wait list, but soon realized they never put me on one since they only took my email :doh: A few weeks ago I talked to an SA who was very kind, and after talking with her about her thoughts on preloved, she insisted that I could get the bag in a month or two on their waitlist.

Of course, still being persistent and wanting it NOW, I decided to go the online route with the help of my husband. It's crazy what we'll go through to get a bag! Regardless, it's coming today (I missed the UPS guy yesterday - THE WORST) and I literally am waiting by the door! I'll post pics when I receive!

BTW - How many bags do you find yourself stalking a year like this? Working on something that may help you ladies, and this information would be super helpful!

Kmazz39, toyamon, Bronzi522 and 3 others like this.
  15. You need to chose PayPal has your payment option. I had the exact same problem and it was stuck in my cart until I chose to pay with PayPal. Good luck!