What are you stalking today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have any tips on stalking online for an item?
    I’ve been checking for the past 2 months and have had no luck at all. Thanks.

gabsandme and epeLV like this.
  2. Same - but I am looking for the one with caramel leather.

3. I’d like advice on this as well. I am sick to death of seeing CFA on the monogram Melie. But I refuse to give up! ;)

Cate14 and Clairen4 like this.
  4. I just got a Toiletry Pouch 26 on the US website two days ago and it will be here Friday! I just went online one night and clicked and it said “add to bag” I did and now I have a tracking number. Unreal - they say that it’s hard to get.

It’s so wierd because they said that a Mono Pochette Metis was hard to get and one night - BAM it’s “add to bag”. That happened a quite few months back. I guess lightening does strike twice!

5. I'm stalking the cles pouch in DE. I was able to put it in my cart several times in the past few weeks and by the time I want to pay it's unavailable again. Very annoying.
    I'd also like to have a Favorite MM DE and a reverse monogram Pochette Metis. But ibdont think I'll be successful with those.

6. I first stalked the site for the Favorite PM in DE; once it was available, I snatched it up. However, after receiving it, it wasn’t for me so I returned it. :biggrin:

Then a few days ago I was eyeing the Alma BB in DE. Once it became available, I snatched that up —— you have to be quick, no hesitation. I received it yesterday and love it. :loveeyes:

Not stalking anything right now.

tymanning likes this.
  7. why was the favorite not your favorite? Was because the PM is too small? Alma BB is adorable too.

8. Yeah that was it. Would’ve probably preferred the MM size but that too is never available!
    Although the Alma BB is small, it’s a completely different type bag, which I believe holds a bit more. :smile:

Kellybuzzbuzz likes this.
  9. I think I want a Mono Neverfull GM...I could get a DE right now, but I just love the mono.

10. I’m stalking the reverse Cannes, Bento box, and Georges B.B. peche

tymanning likes this.
  11. A bit OT: why is everyone into the toiletry pouches? I had the small and medium, years ago. I ended up selling them to a stripper, so she could use it as a clutch and stage prop!

12. Stalking all Pochette Accessories + Toiletry Pouch............ Can't even be put on the wait list anymore....... *sigh*

13. What time of the day are you seeing the Pochette Metis available? I have been stalking and no luck. How long were you stalking the item? I just want to get my strategy down. :smile: LOL

dbaum likes this.
  14. Mini pochette in mono lol

15. Saw one 8:37pm cst on a Sunday a week or so ago. Check back that day and time.