What are you stalking today?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FYI:
    Friday I saw two of the DE mini pochette at the LV store in Valley Fair mall in San Jose, CA.
    I hope you find one of these beauties

Twingles likes this.
  2. PA in monogram.... I've been stalking here and there for the past few days ..no luck maybe I need to try harder. My SA Said he would try an order one. Fingers crossed either way!

sayakayumi likes this.
  4. Clemence wallet in DE with red interior. Now that I’ve made up my mind to buy one in DE I’m obsessed.

LemonDrop likes this.
  5. :lol: It does feel like an obsession doesn’t it?

6. Haha, For sure!

7. [​IMG]

This new beauty! :heart:

8. Couldn’t agree with you more. I have had two bags sent to me with obvious defects. This NEVER used to happen. I also refuse to accept items that are made poorly. I still am a LV fan—just way more cautious

9. I’m stalking the round coin purse today

10. The Trunk Clutch in Black Epi :love: On ban island but I cannot stop lusting over it :crybaby:

11. The universe is in hate with me... 2 of my unicorns are available for sale in EUC for really good deals (both bags are no longer produced), and I’m stuck on ban island. :crybaby:

12. Coin Purse
    Mini Pochette
    Cosmetic Pouch

R1S4 likes this.
  13. OMG I've been stalking the coin purse for days and it just popped up on the site. Ordered!!!

Stella73 and Clairen4 like this.
  14. Been stalking the PA in Mono for a month. Just popped up and order is in preparation!!!

Clairen4 likes this.
  15. After returning a less than perfect Azur Favorite MM and being told the style is being discontinued so the store is not sure if they will receive another one, I am now stalking the website...