What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
After returning a less than perfect Azur Favorite MM and being told the style is being discontinued so the store is not sure if they will receive another one, I am now stalking the website...

louis-vuitton-flower-tote-monogram-handbags--M43550_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

This new beauty! :heart:
Same - but I am looking for the one with caramel leather.

I just got a Toiletry Pouch 26 on the US website two days ago and it will be here Friday! I just went online one night and clicked and it said “add to bag” I did and now I have a tracking number. Unreal - they say that it’s hard to get.

It’s so wierd because they said that a Mono Pochette Metis was hard to get and one night - BAM it’s “add to bag”. That happened a quite few months back. I guess lightening does strike twice!

I'm stalking the cles pouch in DE. I was able to put it in my cart several times in the past few weeks and by the time I want to pay it's unavailable again. Very annoying.
I'd also like to have a Favorite MM DE and a reverse monogram Pochette Metis. But ibdont think I'll be successful with those.

I first stalked the site for the Favorite PM in DE; once it was available, I snatched it up. However, after receiving it, it wasn’t for me so I returned it. :biggrin:

Then a few days ago I was eyeing the Alma BB in DE. Once it became available, I snatched that up —— you have to be quick, no hesitation. I received it yesterday and love it. :loveeyes:

Not stalking anything right now.

Reactions: tymanning
I first stalked the site for the Favorite PM in DE; once it was available, I snatched it up. However, after receiving it, it wasn’t for me so I returned it. :biggrin:

Then a few days ago I was eyeing the Alma BB in DE. Once it became available, I snatched that up —— you have to be quick, no hesitation. I received it yesterday and love it. :loveeyes:

Not stalking anything right now.
why was the favorite not your favorite? Was because the PM is too small? Alma BB is adorable too.