What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still trying to get my hands on the Pochette Métis!! Any SA referrals or in-stock notifications would be so helpful and appreciated! I’ve been stalking the LV US website real hard and even called around to the Saks Fifth/Bloomies with LV boutiques but still no luck.

I've been stalking it for weeks on end and finally just managed to grab a mono mini pochette. Was really hoping to get the DE (which I had previously and sold) but was happy to get the mono too.

Now to see if the order actually goes through ;)

Awesome grab!! I’ve been stalking the mini pochette in DE for 2 weeks now but no luck so far.. I told myself, if im able to get it, it’ll be my last LV purchase of the year (with only a month and a half until the new year..) lol

Reactions: koolforkatz
Awesome grab!! I’ve been stalking the mini pochette in DE for 2 weeks now but no luck so far.. I told myself, if im able to get it, it’ll be my last LV purchase of the year (with only a month and a half until the new year..) lol
Hi. I stalked that for quite sometime and never saw it online so I decided to call the 1800 number and vola, CS located one. I received it a few days later. :smile:

Reactions: koolforkatz

Well, I'm crossing my fingers at this point. My item is "pending product availability." I've had that a couple of times - once my order went through; once it was cancelled. We'll see!