What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s me again. STILL looking for the reverse card holder. Has anyone had any luck getting on recently?
I was able to order today by calling the store in Costa Mesa - CA. I found them by clicking on the Find In Store button on the card holder item page (right under Call for Availability). I've tried the same thing with other stores in the past weeks but had no luck, as that online inventory doesn't accurately reflect store stock in real-time. If you see it in stock online for stores, I would suggest calling early when they've just opened for the day, or about an hour after opening - apparently that's when they've processed new shipment for the day. Sometimes the number listed for a store will take you directly to a SA or the LV customer service line, so there is no guarantee. Good luck!

It’s me again. STILL looking for the reverse card holder. Has anyone had any luck getting on recently?
I was able to order today by calling the store in Costa Mesa - CA. I found them by clicking on the Find In Store button on the card holder item page (right under Call for Availability). I've tried the same thing with other stores in the past weeks but had no luck, as that online inventory doesn't accurately reflect store stock in real-time. If you see it in stock online for stores, I would suggest calling early when they've just opened for the day, or about an hour after opening - apparently that's when they've processed new shipment for the day. Sometimes the number listed for a store will take you directly to a SA or the LV customer service line, so there is no guarantee. Good luck!

This is how I got mine too. I saw it was in stock at a local boutique and I scrambled to find an SA there to secure it for me before they opened lol. Also, the reverse cardholder is "orderable" via 1-800 # but it takes a v long time 2+ weeks.

Reactions: eternalbluemica