What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. Called, got client services, was told the item isn’t available. I guess the young man didn’t feel up to checking store stock. Some CA’s do, some don’t. I’ll keep looking.
You can’t just ask him to transfer you? I say this bc I checked with CS the day before going to the store and they said all sold out but when I went in, NM had the mini PA and key cle in DA (one of our fellow stalkers bought that mini PA) and she said she just sold the mono earlier. Their stock doesn’t get sold that fast. It’s been raining here and no one goes shopping when it rains (outdoor mall)

Thank you so much for trying! But client services said there aren’t any. :sad:

It’s so annoying because that’s exactly what they told my BF the night before but then I took my daughter to the mall to get make up and on my way out I said let me run in LV and check for the key pouch in DA. The SA said sorry we don’t have any in that print but we have the Mini Pochette in DA and I said oh I have that print already and explained to her I was desperately stalking the website for the Mini Pochette In DE to complete my trifecta but that client services said it was sold out nation wide and to check back in about 4 weeks.
She went to the draw and said I have a surprise and pulled out the one in DE [emoji848]
I said at this point I don’t even care if it was a return and she said no we got three - one in each print this morning [emoji848]

Reactions: Bronzi522
It’s so annoying because that’s exactly what they told my BF the night before but then I took my daughter to the mall to get make up and on my way out I said let me run in LV and check for the key pouch in DA. The SA said sorry we don’t have any in that print but we have the Mini Pochette in DA and I said oh I have that print already and explained to her I was desperately stalking the website for the Mini Pochette In DE to complete my trifecta but that client services said it was sold out nation wide and to check back in about 4 weeks.
She went to the draw and said I have a surprise and pulled out the one in DE [emoji848]
I said at this point I don’t even care if it was a return and she said no we got three - one in each print this morning [emoji848]
Congrats. Funny was told PA in mono hard to get by SA. Next day she called me to say she had one.

Reactions: Melfontana
Congrats. Funny was told PA in mono hard to get by SA. Next day she called me to say she had one.

It’s so crazy I feel like they are creating a frenzy LOL [emoji23] - I’ve purchased three items I didn’t know I wanted until I read they are hard to get and may eventually become “unavailable” [emoji23] then [emoji848] I better get them before they’re gone

It’s so crazy I feel like they are creating a frenzy LOL [emoji23] - I’ve purchased three items I didn’t know I wanted until I read they are hard to get and may eventually become “unavailable” [emoji23] then [emoji848] I better get them before they’re gone
Yup. That’s how I bought Favorite MM in DA. I came Tom senses and returned.