What are you stalking today?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I picked free expedited but I wasn’t sure what that meant. It says, “order in preparation “, but it’s said that most of the day. Hopefully, that’s a good sign ☺️ Thank you for responding!

Okay, thank you! That’s a good point. I ordered it at like 11pm last night. Thank you for the help!

2. I think it probably will go out tomorrow....:smile:

amstevens714 likes this.
  3. My last two online orders are as follows:
    Ebene strap shipped from NJ
    Key Pouch shipped from Ontario

4. Oh nooooooo! I missed it but will be more diligent in my stalking now.

Julezah likes this.
  5. I think they may be extremely busy wtth Valentines day coming up, I ordered yesterday morning (I'm in Australia) and it didn't get shipped until late this afternoon

6. Favorite MM DE! US site

7. Cosmetic pouch PM in de is place on cart, us site

8. Still there

9. Thank you! It did end up shipping early this morning. It will arrive 2/14 ;). Thank you!

fyn72 likes this.
  10. It did! At about 2:00 am in the email came in :smile:

11. Definitely keep stalking, especially today since it’s the last day for guaranteed Valentine’s Day shipping in the US. I wouldn’t be surprised if more products got pushed out today. We’ll keep an eye out. Good luck!!

12. It’s always encouraging to know someone else has seen it available at least. It means that they’re out there! Good luck!

mangojuice and eternalbluemica like this.
  13. its available!!!

14. Favorite MM in DE and reverse PM available!

15. Palms Springs PM & MM available.