What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it’s crazy, I’ve contacted CS on a few occasions in the past for the Favorite MM in mono and was told it was sold out everywhere; hence getting it in DE (which btw I love). However. it’s been popping up these past few days. So today I tried putting it in my cart. It gave me a few issues but apparently it went though because now my status says order in preparation!! :biggrin::nuts:

Now although I don’t have any speedys I also went for the speedy 25 in DE. It’s coming today! I hope I like it.:biggrin:

Damn ban island needs to recue me! :lol::panic:

Wow good for you! I was refreshing the page like crazy and thought I saw it add to cart but it didn’t go through.... however my lovely sister in Hong Kong was able to find me in the store by her work!!! She checked it out in person and everything seemed to be fine! I’m just glad I’m done stalking online it’s been too stressful and like a rollercoaster ride..

I’ve caught the favorite fever!! Stalking the PM size in DE. It’s been an absolute monsoon in Dallas lately so I haven’t been using my Mono PM as much as I want to. I’d love to have the no fuss no muss Favorite PM as a quick grab and go bag for winter!! I’m pretty minimalist in my packing so I think the smallwe side will suit me just fine.