What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! I’m new here and new to Louis Vuitton. I enjoy this forum and have enjoyed this thread. I thought I was one of the only ones who checked the website multiple times a day. My checking paid off and I was able to get a mono pochette accessories last Thursday evening. I have a couple questions. Was it rare for a mono PA to become available online? Does anyone know when the last time a toiletry 19 or 26 was available to purchase from the website? Just don’t want to be wasting my time if it is a lost cause or if it is a similar situation to the mono PA I will keep checking. TIA!!
I got a toiletry 26 in Dec.

Hi all! I’m new here and new to Louis Vuitton. I enjoy this forum and have enjoyed this thread. I thought I was one of the only ones who checked the website multiple times a day. My checking paid off and I was able to get a mono pochette accessories last Thursday evening. I have a couple questions. Was it rare for a mono PA to become available online? Does anyone know when the last time a toiletry 19 or 26 was available to purchase from the website? Just don’t want to be wasting my time if it is a lost cause or if it is a similar situation to the mono PA I will keep checking. TIA!!
I found the TP 19 and 26 two weeks ago at about 4:30 PM EST. They were available at the same time. I would try calling CS, however. I called for a TP15 and it sounded like there was an abundance of them in stores.

Reactions: lv_katie