What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alma bb is available in mono and DE.

2. Key pouches in de and mono available . Do I need another one. :lol:

Favorite pm in da available. Looks tempting :lol:

Mei Yee and snibor like this.
  3. so, I am currently stalking the monogram passport cover. it's usually in and out of stock and i see place in cart on it often enough, so not too stressed over it (although, now that I have said that out loud, watch it never come back!!!). however, jsut wondering, is it worth it?? i travel internationally a few times a year. I have a tory burch cover that i currently use, that is beautiful but i've used it only a handful of times now. also, would the lv cover fit two passports? i usually hold on to my husbands for him too, so that they're all in one place? thoughts on this please? i love it so much, just super confused!

lv_katie likes this.
  4. Ahhh thank you so much!!! I’m so surprised it’s still available ❤️

Julezah and Johnpauliegal like this.
  5. Yay! We’re you able to buy it today?:smile:

6. #1701 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    I don’t travel much so I wouldn’t get much use out of it but I figured that maybe I can use it as a wallet. :biggrin: Right now I have my passport in a Coach passport holder.

Another member mentioned using the middle kiragami set as a passport holder and that it can hold two of them. I think that’s a great idea. I think that’s what I’m going to do with mine.

7. daily pouch monogram in sesame available right now! someone get it before i implusively pull the trigger!!!!!!

8. Yes! i just purchased it right now!! :smile: thank you!

Mei Yee, Johnpauliegal and snibor like this.
  9. PA Mono Place in Cart!

Johnpauliegal, lv_katie and Julezah like this.
  10. Now just to find the DA one!

11. I feel ya! I need the DA one in my life! I've started calling LV's in department stores but no luck yet...

Julezah and Love My Fur-babies like this.
  12. Missed it!!! although i'm trying to not to buy anything so maybe that's a good thing !

Sanzy, Love My Fur-babies and snibor like this.
  13. I know.....I've been stalking a PA in DA forever! Not sure it will ever happen!!!! Seems to be a true UNICORN!!!!

Julezah likes this.
  14. Still hoping to find a made in France Soeedy B 25 . Customer service said there are a few in stock at the Costa Mesa store in California and am waiting for a call from them so I can check if the have any France. If anyone has an SA at that store that I could maybe talk to that would be great. Thank you so much. :smile:

15. There was a single Noir Superstition Bandeau and I just grabbed it! Hope my mom will love her bday gift. :biggrin:

lv_katie, snibor, 1LV and 2 others like this.