What are you stalking today?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, you’re right. No store in my state, but I will call client services. Maybe I’ll get lucky with the TP.

paula3boys likes this.
  2. Thank you. I called CS last night and they confirmed the bag is just out of stock, not discontinued in that color. Back to stalking ...

LemonDrop likes this.
  3. After a 3 year hiatus from LV purchasing (my pre-loved Chelsea Tote in DE tied me over while I saved some money), I've been stalking the PA in Azur only to read on these threads that the PA sounds like it'll be discontinued. So sad! Also the Cosmetic Case GM in Azur. I'm loving the Azur print these days!

LemonDrop likes this.
  4. I had luck tracking down a PA in DA at a Bloomingdales (even though CS said they were sold out country wide). I would try calling the department stores directly.

laura92590 likes this.
  5. Toiletry 19 available

Julezah likes this.
  6. Did you find the noe pouch online? I love it, it’s so cute!

7. Thanks for the tip! I definitely need to start calling :smile:

Julezah likes this.
  8. No. I called CS and was told it was nowhere to be found. The next day I emailed CS and was told it was unavailable and they were no longer taking reservations on this item. On a whim I called CS a day or two later, and was able to order the item with the understanding there would be a one or two week delay in shipping.

Julezah likes this.
  9. OK—thanks for this update! So glad you were able to find one!

1LV likes this.
  10. I still don’t understand if the PA is being discontinued or not!

11. I seem to love it more in winter.

12. There’s no indication it’s being discontinued now. This has been rumored for quite a long time yet it’s still being sold.

13. Mini PA Azur is place in bag!!

Mei Yee, LemonDrop, Julezah and 2 others like this.
  14. Mini pochette in mono and DE in in stock

15. PA in mono now.

snibor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice