What are you stalking today?

1. :lol: I’m currently stalking a DA cles pouch. Wondering if anyone else is spending their time refreshing the LV site and what are you looking for? :love:

2. Odeon PM

3. I gave up stalking for a Cerise Empreinte Cles, and ordered it today in store. There's no estimated arrival date; I hope I get it.

4. BTW, I got a MIF DA Cles in December thru stalking the website. Don’t give up.

5. I am stalking the Chantilly Lock (noir) and the Duffle Bag (also noir) I don’t think they’ll ever be in stock online.

tammy maloy and LemonDrop like this.
  6. I’m stalking the bento box. I know my chances are thin but im not giving up yet.

lovingmybags, TheMrsKwok, j19 and 5 others like this.
  7. :love: That is so cute. Order one for me too ;)

frenchyo8 and Bumbles like this.
  8. Wow. :eek: This has been in shortage since at least December!? I just started stalking it last week. Why oh why do I always want the print that’s unavailable? They have it in Mono and DE. :blah:

9. I saw something on the fashionphile and now I can’t stop thinking about it.....

10. Hahaha, I love this thread! However, you could be creating more competition for your particular item by announcing it :graucho:

frenchyo8, lovingmybags, Ida2 and 4 others like this.
  11. Lol smart thinking hahaha

lovingmybags, Ida2, Twingles and 2 others like this.
  12. :blush: I’m so naive. I imagined we could help each other. I’ll take the 6-8pm shift :lol:

luxelove2, lovingmybags, Ida2 and 9 others like this.
  13. I’m glad I’m not the only one who stalks the website!

SienaLady and thebookishbaker like this.
  14. Just checked again today if the tournelle pm is available in red.

melovepurse likes this.
  15. I'm stalking an epi Sarah, it's been out of stock since last year. I'm getting nervous :-s don't compete with me, I really need this :angel: :biggrin: