What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just able to place an order for the Key Pouch in Mono from CS. They informed me it would be a two week wait to receive the item, however, they sent me a link to purchase the item. Keep trying CS everyone!
First of all, congratulations on being able to place your order!!! It’s definitely a tossup when calling them, I’ve called them 3 times today and each person I spoke to had what seemed like a different level of willingness to try and help locate the items I’m stalking. I mentioned about your case where they sent you a link to order it and she responded that they don’t do that. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone be able to order that way so I know it’s possible, I think maybe not all of them have the ability to do so?
Sigh... I will keep calling, hopefully I get lucky too!!

First of all, congratulations on being able to place your order!!! It’s definitely a tossup when calling them, I’ve called them 3 times today and each person I spoke to had what seemed like a different level of willingness to try and help locate the items I’m stalking. I mentioned about your case where they sent you a link to order it and she responded that they don’t do that. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone be able to order that way so I know it’s possible, I think maybe not all of them have the ability to do so?
Sigh... I will keep calling, hopefully I get lucky too!!

Thank you! Believe me, I have called so many times and every single persons willingness to help has all been different. Some of them told me it is out of stock without even attempting to check, some have checked and told me its sold out, some have told me to keep checking the website. Its so frustrating at times because no one ever seems to have a clear answer. Today, I seriously got lucky! She put me on hold for a few minutes and then came back on the line and told me she would be sending over a link for me to check out. I am not sure if they all have the ability to do that because I know i have spoken to some representatives that say they are working from home so that might be a factor as well. Today, the person I spoke with did not say she was working from home so that may have been a factor as to why I was able to order it. Keep trying! Persistence definitely pays off! :smile: Good Luck!

Reactions: Mel85
guys, I'm trying so hard to contact CS to have someone place an order for the mini pochette in monogram. Luckily an SA was able to contact a store in Boston, MA to try and have a mini pochette in monogram shipped to me, but I won't be able to hear back from them until tomorrow.

My tip is to have someone give their extension number and say that you want to inquire for product placement.