What are you stalking today? US/CA

Vaneban

May 13, 2020
I was just able to place an order for the Key Pouch in Mono from CS. They informed me it would be a two week wait to receive the item, however, they sent me a link to purchase the item. Keep trying CS everyone!

ivette29

May 25, 2020
Chicago
Omg
I was just able to place an order for the Key Pouch in Mono from CS. They informed me it would be a two week wait to receive the item, however, they sent me a link to purchase the item. Keep trying CS everyone!
Congrats!! Omg , I keep refreshing and nothing.

Vaneban

May 13, 2020
Omg

Congrats!! Omg , I keep refreshing and nothing.

THANK YOU! I kept refreshing and calling CS and they would always tell me its sold out. I just keep calling everyday and finally a nice girl placed the order for me. I say keep refreshing and calling CS! You will definitely get one! :smile:

Mel85

May 24, 2020
First of all, congratulations on being able to place your order!!! It’s definitely a tossup when calling them, I’ve called them 3 times today and each person I spoke to had what seemed like a different level of willingness to try and help locate the items I’m stalking. I mentioned about your case where they sent you a link to order it and she responded that they don’t do that. It’s not the first time I’ve seen someone be able to order that way so I know it’s possible, I think maybe not all of them have the ability to do so?
Sigh... I will keep calling, hopefully I get lucky too!!

renmac

May 25, 2020
I am looking for the LV Key Pouch in Monogram print. Just called LV stores in Chicago and they do not have it in stock. I have been stalking the LV site and no luck. Do they have restocking times?
I was able see it available online quite often around 5:45 am, 6:15am; 6:45 am pacific standard time. I was able to buy one!

Reactions: ivette29 and Mel85