What are you snacking on as you read this forum?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Taffel nacho cheeseballs and Hyvää päivää citrus health drink. :biggrin:

2. Nothing! I fight the urge to snack with all my mights.

3. Oh so tonight I was bad...I went to get a peach and I ate a piece of toast with a piece of feta cheese and a pickle. Sounds odd but it really hit the spot. Yummy :smile:

4. a bag of Chex Mix.. for breakfast :o I think I might be PMS-ing :sad:

5. Does coffee count? :P

6. ......some baby carrots, a pack of peanut butter-n-crackers, diet coke and some pain med for my knee...hoping doesn't give me 'medicine head' as I have tons of work, needing a sidebasket for my inbox...<<damn them expecting me to work while I'm @ work>> lol

7. Yes, I'm loading up on it right now, too!

8. Bar-B-Q Fritos.

9. Lunch! Salad with mixed baby greens, chicken, ginger sesame dressing (you must buy it, IntlSet! :P ), grape tomatoes and carrots; a plum; sugar free caramel flavored jello cup :love:

10. COCO milk.

11. Hmmm coffee.........thanks for the idea. Iced Coffee here I come!

Selena

12. I wish I could be as healthy as you. :smile: Even your jello is sugar free!
    I'm moving on to animal crackers with icing.

13. LOL! :lol: I'm getting back on the bandwagon after two weeks or so of pretty much nothing but junk :shame: I've got some serious tummy flab that I need to get rid of by Memorial Day, I might be going to the Bahamas or spending the long weekend at the beach :nuts:

The worst is when I go home - there's a ton of candy on my kitchen table. My bf's birthday was Monday and his co-workers gave him bag after bag of M&M's, Jelly Bellys, KitKats, Reese's PB Cups, you name it. And his mom baked chocolate chip cookies :love: Must stay strong!

14. I'm having apples w/ carmel & a diet dr. pepper. YUM!!

15. God, I think I need you as MY motivation! lol Last night I bought groceries...it was really bad, I ended up coming home with 4 cans of pringles (4 for $5 deal- i hate those!!) a bag of BBQ Fritos, These animal crackers, two boxes of Drumsticks, a box of cake mix and icing...the only good thing I bought was lettuce to make caesar salad, and even that's fattening!!:nuts: