What are you snacking on as you read this forum?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lunch - crackers and peanut butter.

2. Nice! :lol:

1:21 p.m. - Lunchtime! Subway cold cut trio on honey oat with spicy mustard, lettuce, black olives and banana peppers; peanut butter cookie; diet Coke

3. just water, but its 2:25pm, should go get some lunch...

4. 1241 PM here....thinkin' about lunch too.

5. I just finished some hamburger helper and a banana...I don't have time to cook real food =(

6. 5:18 pm, i work nites so having scrambled eggs with toast and a cup of tea.

7. sunflower seeds

8. Salt & Vinegar chips and endamame

9. sour belts! while i'm at work too!

10. all butter almond thins..... one box down!

11. i'm eating grapes! im suppose to have lunch with friends today - y am i still eating? hehehe

12. unsalted cashews

13. Shrimp scampi and rice pilaf left over’s from last night dinner…that chocolate cake is looking good too. HMG! someone stop me before I eat again!

14. Dill and garlic flavoured pretzels. I am so full from these, but I can't stop.

15. I just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and I will be in a bikini tomorrow! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice