Books & Music What are you reading right now??

I’m still trying to finish this book; having a hard time getting into it after finishing The Hating Game. Do you like it?
Did you end up finishing it? The author certainly went a different direction with this one.

Just finished City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert (highly recommend!) and started The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
I liked this one as much as The Hating Game.

Did you end up finishing it? The author certainly went a different direction with this one.

I liked this one as much as The Hating Game.
I STILL haven’t finished it. I just do not enjoy it as much as I enjoyed The Hating Game :sad:

It’s funny you compared The Unhoneymooners to The Hating Game. I just finished Unhoneymooners yesterday and I thought the exact same thing...very similar and both enjoyable. I’m going to check out other books by Christina Lauren now!

I STILL haven’t finished it. I just do not enjoy it as much as I enjoyed The Hating Game :sad:

It’s funny you compared The Unhoneymooners to The Hating Game. I just finished Unhoneymooners yesterday and I thought the exact same thing...very similar and both enjoyable. I’m going to check out other books by Christina Lauren now!
I've read one other book by Christina Lauren, that I can't remember the title of. I enjoyed The Unhoneymooners much more.