Books & Music What are you reading right now??

Miss Peregrine's home was a little frustrating for me at first,
it moved so slow...
but as soon as he discovers the house and the children, it picks up quickly,
and gets surprisingly dark. I loved the storyline, but the prose left something to be desired. The photographs throughout were EXCELLENT. I recommend reading this book in its book version and NOT ebook, for you will be missing out on the seeing the amazing vintage (and real) photographs that Ransom acquired in order to create this work.

I am looking forward to a sequel, I heard there might be one.

I just finished Defending Jacob
it was good not really my type of book but had to keep reading

Starting Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children/ransom riggs

I am so enjoying this book
it is odd and I like that :biggrin:

Miss Peregrine's home was a little frustrating for me at first,
it moved so slow...
but as soon as he discovers the house and the children, it picks up quickly,
and gets surprisingly dark. I loved the storyline, but the prose left something to be desired. The photographs throughout were EXCELLENT. I recommend reading this book in its book version and NOT ebook, for you will be missing out on the seeing the amazing vintage (and real) photographs that Ransom acquired in order to create this work.

I am looking forward to a sequel, I heard there might be one.

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks.
It's the sequel for The Notebook, which I adored (both the movie and the book). But this one is so boring and even though there is romance, it's not the tragic, heartbreaking and tear-sheding one of The Notebook.
I don't recommend reading it. I'm trying myself to carry on till the end!

A Feast for Crows. It's the 4th book in the A Song Of Fire and Ice Series. The first book's the Game Of Thrones. It's not my usual genre but I'm really liking it. My son got me into it. Now he says i sound geekily obsessed, lol!