Books & Music What are you reading right now??

pl888

Jun 11, 2007
Just started reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It was a free download so I thought I would give it a try.

Oh! Was getting this confused with THE Outlander by Gil Adamson. Your book sounds much more interesting. (for anyone who cares, The Outlander was so-so, kind of like a female Cormac McCarthy)

Anyway, I just finished "Union Atlantic" by Adam Haslett. Wasn't as great as all the reviewers touted it to be.

hermesugo

Feb 16, 2010
I am reading Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides to Die, so far so good. I read the Alchemist a couple of months ago, just happened to walk by it at the bookstore and picked it up to check it out. I don't know if it was something I was meant to read, at the time I was going through a few things, this book felt like it was written for me and really opened my eyes to alot of things. So since his first book was a hit I decided to try this one, the lady at the checkout said it was her fav, she read it in one day. I also picked up his other book, The Pilgrimage, its was a journey he took that helped him write the Alchemist.

Reactions: QuelleFromage

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
I am reading Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides to Die, so far so good. I read the Alchemist a couple of months ago, just happened to walk by it at the bookstore and picked it up to check it out. I don't know if it was something I was meant to read, at the time I was going through a few things, this book felt like it was written for me and really opened my eyes to alot of things. So since his first book was a hit I decided to try this one, the lady at the checkout said it was her fav, she read it in one day. I also picked up his other book, The Pilgrimage, its was a journey he took that helped him write the Alchemist.

I just added this to my wishlist ;)