What are you non bag indulgences?

Phone bills, usually £200 - £300 per quarter, small goods like wallets, coin purses, card holders etc then it varies - for a while it was gold rings, then silver bracelets, then I got into buying e-books which was actually quite educational....:yes:

I also spend more than I strictly need to on food, because I like to buy norganic or locally produced stuff, and I love eyeshadows and eye pencils - we used to have a Sephora here in London (they've gone from our shores now I think:sad: ) and when I first walked in there, I thought I'd died and gone to make-up heaven!:wlae:

Cx

The list is long. It consists of: books, stationery (especially Crane's), fine chocolates, music (songs from ITunes, etc.), L'Occitane and Crabtree & Evelyn bath and body products, Aveda shampoos and conditioners, Kiehl's products, shoes, Mason Pearson (I adore my jr mixed bristle brush!), scrapbooking, knitting yarns and supplies, MAC and Chanel makeup, Broadway shows, etc.

I'm very nice to myself! :jammin:

Clothes! The item I spend the most on are dresses.

Travel... though I haven't done a lot of it this year!

I always wait for my dad or a boyfriend to buy me jewelry, or else that'd be a big splurge of mine, too!