What are you most recent accessories purchases

I would love to see a modeling pic of the scarf. I went on the web site, and love all the colors. Want to choose one, but get myself confused as to which one, as there are so many beautiful colors.
Barbee, glad you asked. My scarf is very different from the above pic. As each is hand made they all come out different. I contacted seller, she is making me a new scarf with more purple as that's what I really wanted. She was ready to exchange, but I'm keeping this one, goes perfect with my burgundy tee. The owner is very willing to accommodate, ask a question before buying. (I now know this) and say you want more of a particular color, etc. The edges are unfinished so be prepared to trim stray silk strands. I've received lot's of compliments and really want several of them too.!

Attachments

• 1117150657.jpg
    1117150657.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 487
Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Barbee, glad you asked. My scarf is very different from the above pic. As each is hand made they all come out different. I contacted seller, she is making me a new scarf with more purple as that's what I really wanted. She was ready to exchange, but I'm keeping this one, goes perfect with my burgundy tee. The owner is very willing to accommodate, ask a question before buying. (I now know this) and say you want more of a particular color, etc. The edges are unfinished so be prepared to trim stray silk strands. I've received lot's of compliments and really want several of them too.!

The scarf is so pretty, and perfect for that top, but I do see what you mean. It is dramtically different than the picture.

What a unique piece! It's like couture- practically.:tup::heart:

Thanks, yes I'm loving hand made, bespoke items. Her motto is "unique is the new chic" and prices are not too bad. I see several I like and silk is warm enough for me (although still want a Scottish plaid).
Would you post a link if you have one? My tartan scarf is from an English wool mill, I don't think they have online presence - they are very small.

needed a new belt for my beloved boyfriend jeans

2yzbn6p.jpg