What are YOU looking for?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rouge Vif or Vermillion City... hopefully in Canada as I've never seen either IRL, and I'm not keen on returning things.

2. EGGPLANT City please!!!!

3. 04 black city
    05 bordeaux day or twiggy

...mint or brand new condition of course ;)

4. i really want a '05 black work SO BAD!

5. a FIRST in versatile color

6. I'm looking for a hot man lying nude on a bed covered with 100 bbags on top of him and a box of chocolates on the side.

7. i really want :
    anis weekender or ANY weekender from '04 and '05 :crybaby:

8. I would love to get a black city and a coin purse, but I am not sure which color.

9. LOL!!!! Me too!!!!

I'm looking for something in delicious 05 rouge theatre, and a Blue India Day.

10. I believe one of the twiggy's on ebay now is rouge theater, it's really pretty!

11. Update: I called Saks Boca Raton and they still have the greige twiggy. It's not my current dream bag (rouge vif twiggy) but I think I'm going for it! Thank you so much for helping me track this one down Bridget S.! I knew this thread might come in handy!

12. i really really want either one of these...

05 turq work
    05 teal work

13. My must have B-Bag of the moment is a new 05 Bordeaux City; I actually know who has one to sell but I must raise the funds first!

14. ^^ LMAO :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

15. Something with pewter hardware. Probably a first. Not really set on color just yet.

Calcaire Box

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.